Guidance Through the Intricacies of Military Law
At PGD Law PLLC, we provide trusted legal advice to all members of the armed services who are facing legal issues concerning a violation or alleged violation of military law. Whether we are defending a solider before a court-martial or looking into an issue concerning a service member’s security clearance, we work quickly and aggressively to discover solutions so that a resolution can be achieved.
Founding attorney Stephen C. Glassman takes an aggressive stance to cases involving armed service members because of his military background. He genuinely cares about protecting the rights and careers of service members, and he will do so in a manner best suited for the unique situation at hand.
A Staff Well-Versed in Military Law
PGD Law PLLC, has a strong history of exceptional skill, knowledge and history of representing clients in military law matters. Our attorneys and staff include:
- A retired navy captain who served as an active duty and reserve member of the Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps
- A former courts-martial judge
- The founder of the Virginia State Bar Military Law Section
- An expert witness in the field of military divorce and military law
- An attorney with a special focus on security clearances
- An AV Preeminent rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, earned every year since 1978
- A frequent lecturer for bar associations, military organizations and continuing legal education seminars on topics on military law, procedure and trial tactics
Decades of Experience Handling a Range of Issues
In addition to handling military family law issues, our firm also handles a range of military law issues, including:
- Civil servant and military security clearances
- Military and Navy Boards of Correction
- Discipline by commanding officers
- Allegations of mistreatment by commanding officers
- Disability claims- Physical Evaluation Boards
The lawyers at PGD Law PLLC, also have experience handling matters before the Army Board For Correction of Military Records. These include removal of erroneous or prejudicial disciplinary actions or OERs from our clients’ military records, reconsideration by promotion boards and upgrade of discharges. Such results can reverse career-ending actions by the military service.
Contact Our Firm for Assistance
If you are a member of the armed services who is facing a legal matter, our attorneys are here to help. We have more than 45 years of experience in military law and know how it applies in each unique situation.
To schedule an appointment at any of our three offices — Vienna, Virginia; Greenbelt, Maryland; and Washington, D.C. — call us at 703-291-0492 or 301-825-9629 or send us an email. Free initial telephone conferences and in-person consultations are available upon request.
AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.