Practicing Law — Bringing Results
Our goal is to bring favorable results to our clients with efficiency and skill. Located in Vienna, Virginia; Greenbelt, Maryland; the Eastern Shore; and Washington, D.C., we are able to better serve military members, civilians, government employees and businesses throughout the region and worldwide.
Knowledgeable Representation Covering a Wide Range of Practice Areas
- Complex family law matters — Multistate, multinational, business and real estate property division, custody, child support, alimony and spousal support are an integral part of our practice
- Military family law matters — Helping service members and their spouses manage unique family law challenges such as military pension law, custody, parental relocation issues, property division, military retirement benefits, child support, alimony and military regulations, among other matters
- Military law — Security clearances, courts-martial, physical evaluation boards, boards for correction of military records, claims court and other federal courts
- Civil and business litigation — Construction litigation and assistance on various business matters, including contracts and leases and employment law compliance
- Estate and guardianship litigation — Assisting family members with questions surrounding wills, fiduciary duty and guardianship disputes
- Equine and animal law — Equine contract and tort law, licensing and veterinary law
In addition, our firm has considerable experience handling both trial and appellate actions in federal and state courts in the fields of civil litigation, including commercial law, tort law,elder law, real estate, construction law and commercial real estate transactions.
A Commitment To Exceptional Service
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.